The NX-300 receiver can monitor search and rescue information, weather reports, navigational warnings, or other data required for vessels sailing 200-400 nautical miles.
The 4.5 ″ LCD display helps to receive and identify incoming messages. The information can be printed by connecting the Navtex receiver to a PC, if necessary.
- Reliable, uninterrupted reception of Navtex messages;
- Designed for small boats and fishing vessels;
- Multi-language menu;
- Has 4.5"bright LCD display;
- Data is shown on the display without using paper;
- Operation on 518 kHz - within 200-400 nautical miles from the coast station;
- The memory can store up to 132 messages (28000 characters);
- Selects the optimal station depending on the location (coordinates from an external GPS source are required);
- Coordinates with GPS in NMEA 0183/SOG/COG/BTW data repeater;
- Can send data (RS-232) to PC or printer;
- Antenna (H-Field) does not require grounding and provides better reception;
- 3 working modes: message selection, message display, NAV data display, 15 message categories - user selectable and configurable;
- Low power consumption;
- Memory backup with a long life lithium battery;