Examination and maintenance of liferafts
We carry out the examination of the liferafts of both, throw-overboard
and davit-launched types with SOLAS A... More
We carry out the examination of the liferafts of both, throw-overboard and davit-launched types with SOLAS A-Pack, B-Pack, C-Pack. Our company uses only liferaft maintenance instructions provided by the manufacturer.
The examination of liferafts is carried out no more than once a year and consists of:
- technical condition test;
- inspection of the liferaft;
- mainatanance of the liferaft;
- technical condition check and maintenance of the liferaft deployment system;
- check of the equipment and emergency supply items;
- examination and maintanance of the container;
- examination of hydrostatic release units;
- replacing the weak link and the interchangeable element of the painter;
- packaging of the liferaft.
As a result of the examination, we issue an original certificate of check.