DS2008, navigation echo sounder with a 10.4 inch display continuously displays echo graphics along with complete navigational details. The modular design ensures high performance of the model.
With the highly sensitive gain control, you can configure the display of echoes. The presence of a signal output in the NMEA 0183 format allows you to connect various equipment such as repeaters, voyage data recorders (VDR), printers, etc. Using the RS232 interface, you can send an image to a PC for printing, using special software.
DS2008 stores depth, time, and other navigational data available in memory for the previous 20 hours.
It has overvoltage, overcurrent and polarity protection.
- Dimensions: 264 (height) x 270 (width) x 93 (length) mm;
- Weight: 3.7 kg;
- 10.4 inch color display;
- Supply voltage: DC 18.0V ~ 31.2V or AC 110 / 200V 50 / 60Hz using an adapter;
- Power consumption: 30W;
- Transmission frequency: 200 or 50 kHz transducer;
- Sending frequency: maximum 10 times per second;
- 20 hours of data recording into memory;
- NMEA0183 Depth data output;
- Printer interface for DPU-414 for printing date/time/location/depth information;
- Compatible with most echo sounder transducer in the market;
- GPS: signal input of ship position;
- Echo colors: 7 colors;
- Timeline: 30 sec;