Portable diesel fire motor-pump MP-3500 D is designed as an emergency fire-fighting equipment on vessels and is used to pump clear or slightly contaminated water. It has high productive capacity, increased reliability, resistance to intensive loads and long self-contained operation.
The fire engine pump consists of a diesel internal combustion engine, a self-priming water pump, a fuel tank and a metal frame. It has low vibration and fuel consumption rate, high durability of working elements and mechanical seals and is equipped with an automatic shutdown system at a critical oil level. The motor pump is easy to maintain, and its compact size makes it easy to transport and move manually. Starting is carried out by an electric starter or manual launch can be used. The body is made of high pressure-casting aluminum alloy.
Portable diesel fire motor-pump is approved by the Shipping Register of Ukraine for use on sea and river vessels as an emergency fire-fighting equipment in accordance with the requirements of Part VI "Rules for the Classification and Construction of Sea-Going Ships" (2011) and Part IV "Rules for for Technical Supervision DUring Construction of Ships and Manufacture of Materials and Production for Ships" (2005). Supplied with a passport and an operation and maintenance manual.
- Nominal capacity, not less than - 35 m3/h;
- Pressure head (lifting height), not less than - 55 m;
- Maximum suction depth, not less than - 6 m;
- Engine: diesel;
- Cooling type: air;
- Rated horsepower - 9 HP;
- Engine speed - 3600 rpm;
- Engine displacement - 270 cc;
- Volume of fuel tank - 5.5 l;
- Engine starting method - manual/ el. start;
- Gross weight, not more than - 90 kg;
- Overall dimensions, not more than - D525 x W650 x H720 mm;
- Branch pipe diameter - 75 mm;
- Duration of self-contained operation - 2.5 hours ;
- Fuel consumption - 273.5 g/ kVA-h;
- Oil capacity - 1.65 l;